Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Give Me the Words

I stared at the blank page document on the screen in front of me. I have probably started the letter about a dozen times already. It seems every time I start the letter I find myself deleting what I have typed. I really have no clue how to write this. With a frustrated groan I leaned my head back against the back of the chair staring up at the white ceiling.
What am I supposed to put? What can I write? How am I going to get over this and just write something? All this thinking was giving me a headache. Sitting back up, I pinched the bridge of my nose willing the pain to go away so I could just write this! I slammed my hand on the table.
"Why does this have to be so hard!" I screamed to the heavens. "I should be able to at least write something." I sighed defeated.
I clasped my hands together, bowed my head and prayed to God to give me the words to say.  I asked God, What should I tell her? What was truly important? What did she need to know?

1 comment: